Steps to get your bobblehead made:
1. Upload your picture.
a) Front face image (no selfies) – Mandatory
b) Full image (head to toe) – Mandatory
2. Add a greeting or a message that you want to attach with it.
3. Give us some time to create magic.
Picture shared with us should be a clear picture from head to toe as our artists focus on replicating the entire miniature where the body of the miniature looks exactly the same. The bobblehead ends up looking like that exact picture that you share with us.
Important points to be noted:
There is a process in sculpting where we add different accessories to the bobblehead based on what you choose. The accessory can be anything, starting from a ring, bracelet, chain or a hat. These accessories help in making these bobbleheads look more personalized and unique to a person that you are replicating.
- Free face proofs.
- Body proofs only on special request.
- You should receive your first face proof via an email once the face is sculpted. Please reply to the result within 24 hours after receiving the proof, or we will default you have approved. As approvals are received, we turn it into the next step, we cannot move backwards.
- For URGENT ORDERS please reply to the result within 3 hours after receiving the proof, or we will default you have approved. (only face proofs)
The size of the bobblehead comes with a standard size of 7 inches but can vary as per the need of the client. The bobblehead can be sculpted into different sizes, anything that ranges from 5 to 8 inches.
D) Material and Weight:
The material used to make a bobblehead is high-quality polymer clay which is non-toxic in nature and is easily transformable which ends up making the bobblehead look like an exact picture shared by you. The weight of the bobblehead depends on the size you choose for your bobblehead. For a 1 kid custom made bobblehead, the weight may vary anywhere from 450 g to 650 g.
With our ageless figures, we have solved your problem of gifting your loved ones a unique piece that they can hold on to forever.